Sunday, March 20, 2011

now you know I'm a student....

when I do eat noodles a lot. More specifically, a grad student who came home at 11 p.m on Friday. Actually, I'm not a grad student yet ( but soon, in August). But what I'm doing right now is exactly what I should expect for my master's program (I even think I should expect more since I will have to TA too).

Actually, having full tuition support + stipends every month for the No. 1 graduate program in the U.S for my major means a lot. I should have not complained about it even though I think they should increase the stipends more. But well, it is the only master's program I'm applying for and it is the only master's program in the top 5 schools in the U.S for my major that provides financial aid. I'm surprised that they give me an offer :)).

Nevertheless, I'm still having a wonderful weekend.. I went to eat Pho with my friend at Pho Nam restaurant. Trust me, I'm Vietnamese and I know what is good Pho. Their Pho is really a bomb:


I'm seriously wondering how they can make the soup so Yummyyyyyyy...


Anw, I'm just chopping strawberries to make strawberry muffins early morning tmr... Hope they turn out to be good :))

No comments:

Post a Comment