Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patrick's day....


Happy St Patrick's day....


For the recipe, look at Pham's website. She's really great at cooking:  I don't use pistachio though ( Almond instead) because I want to save a little bit of money....  http://www.phamfatale.com/id_19/title_Pandan-Pistachio-White-Chocolate-Cookies/



I like to cook. Indeed a lot if anyone asks me about it. I never admit that I'm  a good cook though but I love to spend my time in the kitchen, making stuff. It just makes me feel that I belong to a different world, other than the engineering world that I should have belonged to....


Anyway, the main reason that I like cooking is that maybe I feel secured in this relationship with cooking...  I feel assured I will never fail in this relationship and no matter how life is treating me...

Sigh, in life, you will never feel like having enough of it....

Anyway, they might not look delicious but I quite like them a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment